BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I didn't have to go to school because there was so much snow the buses couldn't come and the roads were blocked!!!!!!!!! Yayness!!!!!!!!
So yeah, today I wrote a bit, read a bit, ate, watched T.V., went on the computer, went bikini shopping (oh, yeeeaaaaah) and...... ate. So yeah, clearly I have an exciting life.
What's awesome was that Chanel, Nikki, Maura, and Joey all had off too! Rachel didn't have off though, and neither did Emily or Kali, I don't think. If they did, they weren't on when I was on.... gr. And Spencer wasn't on when I was on, either, but I don't think he goes to school. So yeah.....
Well, I guess that pretty much raps it up for now.
Catch Ya Later,
CJ

2 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

i said hi to them, and they thought i was weird.....(cries)

CJ 512 said...

who did you say hi to?
and there's a reason for that..... xD