BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lists of Stuff

Wow, is that an awesome title or WHAT????? 

Yeah, sometimes when my brain is cluttered, it helps if I list everything out. THis time, I decided to turn my list(s) into a blog post.

Books I am in the Middle of Reading:
  • Prove It! You
  • The Screwtape Letters
  • Blood Bound
  • 1st to Die: A Woman's Murder Club Novel
  • The Time Travelers
  • Fairest **I haven't started it yet, but I just bought it and I want to get around to it sometime before it begins to collect dust**
Stories I am in the Middle of Writing:
  • My PJATO fanfic
  • Song of the Siren
  • My OtherSide Story
  • My Maximum Ride fanfic
Okay, that helped a bunch. Now I'm going to try to get cracking on one of the stories, see if my muse comes to me and strikes me with literary insight or something. 
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

P.S. I finally finished MAX!!!!!!! Yayness for me!!!!!! 

3 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

two words: you're SLOW

CJ 512 said...

oh gee, thanks. that makes me feel so flippin' good about myself.

Nudge all the way said...

you have high self-esteem don't ya?