BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New York State Math Test 2

Okay, I took Part 2 of the New York State Standardized Mathematics Exam today, so now it's FINALLY OVER!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! That is, until next year of course......... dang it. 

I know I got a few questions wrong, even though I checked over my work...... but whatever. They were stupid mistakes, I know where I went wrong.... blah, blah, blah. 
And yes, I DID check over my work!!!! OH!!! WHAT NOW!!!!!! And I WASN'T thinking about how cute "so-and-so" looks with his sleeves rolled up!!!!! Mostly because he didn't have his sleeves rolled up when the test was in session, but....... that's beside the point. 

Anyway.

So now I'm bored, and hungry, and kinda tired, and I want to do something, but I'm not sure what, and..... yeah. If you have something funny/entertaining/you just HAVE to put in you comment to say........ drop a line.
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

4 comments:

CJ 512 said...

no, i love you too!!!!
and yes, i did. very idiotic.

Nudge all the way said...

lol (points and laughs) and LIAR

CJ 512 said...

MEANIE

Nudge all the way said...

yes, i am, it's my job to irritate/annoy/bother/agrivate/- you get where i'm going with this, don't u???????