BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Knowing

Nikki and I saw that new movie Knowing yesterday!!! The plot was actually really good-- it was about a little boy who finds a piece of paper filled with random numbers in his school's time capsule from 50 years ago. He takes the paper home, and his dad discovers that the paper lists every major natural disaster for the past 50 years in perfect sequence-- the date, location, how many people died, etc. The dad tracks who had written the numbers, and finds it was a little girl who had gone to the school 50 years ago. He finds the girl's-- Lucinda's-- daughter and granddaughter and ask them to please help them, because not only are there only 2 more disasters listed on the paper, but he thinks his son is in danger, because these mysterious people keep coming to him, though they haven't harmed him yet. 

If you want the full synopsis, you can Google it. 
Just so you know, the ending basically fell flat. I won't tell ya'll how it ends, in case anyone else decides to see it, but trust me, it is. 

Gonna go to a bridal shower today for my mom's cousin who I didn't even know existed until now. Urgh. 

Well, that's pretty much it for now. But before I go, I just wanna say-- I thank God for giving guys the attention spans of rodents and for them not being able to remember what made them angry 5 minutes ago. 
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

3 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

lol I WANTED TO SEE THAT MOVIE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. and lol I NOE he's all like," Why would I be mad at her??" lol SO FUNNY lol and still mad...........

CJ 512 said...

still mad at what/who?
and yeah, that was so funny, but very relieving.

Nudge all the way said...

mad at the fact i didn't see it and you guys did and yes, julia, very funny lol i posted, check it out