BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

[Insert Title Here]

Okay, so yesterday I finished this book called Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, lent to me by my sister-in-spirt/a-past-life Maura! 

It was a really awesome book, full of action and suspense and humor and, of course, romance. But come on, it's me we're dealing with, remember? Of COURSE it's got romance!
It was really cool and a very good read, but I wouldn't recommend it to kids under the age of 12, just as a heads up. 
So yeah. Just thought I would post that, just because I wanted to post something and that was the first thing that came to mind. 
So yes. 
Oh! And also, my class took Part 1 of our Living Environment midterm exam today, and Part 2 is tomorrow! Eeep!!!! 
Oh! And also-also, my humanities/homeroom teacher gave birth on...... the 22nd, I think it was. So now we have a sub, which would be awesome, except the woman we got is an absolute witch. Urgh. 
Oh! And also-also-also..... um..... okay, I don't have an also-also-also, but I just wanted to type out also-also-also, so THERE.
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ
P.S.-- Maura, tell your friend to hurry her butt with Frostbite (The sequel to Vampire Academy) FAST!!!!!! I'm exploding here!!!!!

1 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

lol MY NE COMPUTER!!!! AWESZOME!!!!!!!! lol and i'm reading it so yeah
awesomeness