BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's Threes

Okay, so now that it's Friday, and the week is only a few days from being over, let's have today's threes, shall we?


Top 3 Favorite Moments:
  1. Playing basketball in gym with my besties (including Chanelly) and ALMOST winning!!! Hooray for tie games!!!!!
  2. Talking about Twilight with two guys on my bus, including "So-and-so", who looked VERY good with his sleeves rolled up today.
  3. Finally finishing Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead, which is the 3rd book in the Vampire Academy series.
Top 3 Least Favorite Moments:
  1. Having to read an EXTREMELY boring book in Humanities class today.
  2. Seeing how gross the lunch table had been left for us-- AGAIN. Those guys in 704 are such slobs.
  3. Hearing someone talk badly about one of my friends right in front of me-- and watching someone else who I like to hang out with sometimes laugh at what Dipstick1 had said about her.
Top 3 Songs This Week:
  1. Dear Mr. President-- P!nk [link]
  2. Come Back-- Lesley Roy [link]
  3. Sweet Dreams-- Eurythmics [link] 
Top 3 Books This Week:
  1. Shadow Kiss By Richelle Mead
  2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  3. My Brother Sam is Dead by James and Chris Collier (Not that I like it-- quite the contrary. It's just that this was the book I had to read for Humanities class, and I couldn't think of another book for this week.)
My 3 Goals for This Week:
  1. To brush up on my softball skills (or lack thereof.....)
  2. To be more all around more active.
  3. To study for tests/quizzes more. 
Follow-Up on Last Time's Goals:
  1. I've been trying to watch what I eat, but sometimes temptation is difficult to resist.....
  2. I've also been trying to work on my stories, but with homework, school, friends, family, and just plain old laziness, I haven't really had time. Will try to try harder.
  3. I've been working on that, and I think I'm working towards my goal well. Might elaborate in a separate post, might not. I'll see.
Well, that pretty much wraps it up for now. See you around, ya'll!!!!

Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

2 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

lol WOOT WE ALMOST WON HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and don't yell at me, or say ANYTHING because,i'm not sure yet, but i think i landiandkandeand he who runs like a pansy who's name is to be changed on further notice. it's kinda creepy. AND I NEED THE SECOND BOOK. and I NOE that book was so freakin gay. and did you see???? when we came up from gym , she gave me the study guides and made me HAND THEM OUT and then when i was done, she said, "you know wat ur gonna do chanel? You're gonna take those extras and give them to your gym teacher" and in my head i said: WHAT THE HELL YOU *&^%$#@!@#$%^&* I just Freakin came up from there you freakin b!@#$% and go f!@# your mom!!!" and so yeah.and who talked about the friend you liked to hang out with??? and i'm pretty sure watching what ur eating is working :D

Nudge all the way said...

*isn't working* :-D