BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today's Threes

Okay, I'm going to start doing something new here. Sometimes, I'm going to do this thing where I put categories and I have to give 3 answers. For example, my 3 favorite parts of today, my 3 least favorite, etc. Let us continue!


3 Favorite Moments Today:
  1. Going to the Atlas Mall with my BFFL Nikki. :)
  2. Being crazy with Nik. (Throwing snow, going psycho with the camera, etc.)
  3. IMing my besties Chanelly, Mahreen and Evan. 
3 Least Favorite Moments Today:
  1. Saying bye to Nikki and going home.
  2. The boring surprise-attack mini-movie they showed at the end of Mass today.
  3. Being kicked off the computer by Dad. :(
3 Top Songs of this Week:
  1. The Best Damn Thing-- Avril Lavigne
  2. Thinking Out Loud-- Lesley Roy 
  3. Stand In The Rain-- Superchick
3 Top Books of this Week:
  1. Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Sequel to Vampire Academy)
  2. Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke (Which was AWESOME!!!)
  3. 1st to Die- A Woman's Murder Club Novel by James Patterson (Which I am still in the process of reading)
3 Goals of this Week:
  1. To watch what I eat.
  2. To find more time to write my books.
  3. To not let my emotions get in the way of what's right.
Yeah, that's pretty much it for now. See ya later, ya'll!
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ


3 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

OH SO NIKKI"S UR BFFL BUT I"M JUST UR BESTIE????!?!?!?!? WELL FINE, I SEE HOW IT IS FRIEND-BETRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ 512 said...

i'm not a betrayer!!!!! it means the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!

Nudge all the way said...

BFFL=BEST FREINDS FOR LIFE! AND BESTIE JUST EQUALS BEST FRIEND! so THERE IS A DIFFERENCE