BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hooray for Friday!!!!!

OMG that rhymed!!! tehe.

OKay, so it's Friday night, and a whole bunch of stuff has happened today that I felt like blogging about.
Numero Uno: Today my school had a dress down day, which I was super-happy about since we haven't had one since.... I can't even remember when our last one was! Wow.

Numb-ah Two: We got our report cards today! I'm so relieved that I got a 98.71 overall average, because that means I only dropped about .18 point(s) I also beat out the two smartest kids in my class, which is an added bonus, even though I did feel a little bad about it, since they're both my friends. 

Number Eleventy-Purple-Orange: Tonight I went to a play at my dad's school with Nikki. He's an English teacher at Townsend Harris High School, and every year he directs the play there. I know I liked it, but I'm not sure if I can say the same for Nik, since I think she might've dozed off on my shoulder once or twice. (xD kidding)

So yah, that pretty much wraps it up for now. See ya later, everyone!
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

3 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

i'm pretty sure it's A-B-D's(instead of number) eleventy- purple-KUMQUAT

CJ 512 said...

KUMQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nudge all the way said...

XD guess what? i'm writing this while your in school LEARNING!!!! HA!!!!!!!!! also, i missed the spanish test which will also give me, like, an extra week to study since we don't have her tomorrow and then i also missed the science test, and i get an extra day to study HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
............ha ha . tehe KUMQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!