BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

[Insert Title Here]

Yeah, yeah, not exactly an original title, but I'm feeling slow and tired today, so from now on when I can't think up a title, that's what I'm gonna put. 

I just wanted to update, since it's been a week since my last post. I've had homework and stuff, so yeah....... I know, I know, a stupid excuse, but as I said before, I'm slow today, so deal. 
Urgh..... things have been kinda hard for me lately. The dramas of a 12 year old 7th grader are so emotionally draining. I can't post all of it on my blog, for obvious reasons, but I just wanted to get that out, since that's really the point of this blog. 
Also-- I've been asking around to my friends, but I figure I may as well put it here, too--- how do you stop a rumor that's being spread, even if the rumor may or may not be true? 
Drop a line, whoever knows the answer to this. Much appreciated. 
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

2 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

wat's the rumor???

CJ 512 said...

call me/ IM me and i'll tell you, okay?