BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Awesomely Random

Okay, I wanted to do a post before school starts again, but not much has happened that's worth posting, so I decided that, since there's school tomorrow, I might as well do something awesomely random to keep our spirits up. 


Awesomely Random Quotes:
"If a kiss was a raindrop, I sent you a shower.
If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
If a smile was water, I'd send you the sea.
If you needed love, I'd send you me."

"We come to love not be finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."  

"When love is not madness, it is not love."

"No one will win the battle of the sexes, there is too much flirting with the enemy." 

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." 

"All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative." 

"Don't knock on Death's Door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."

"Always forgive your enemies-- nothing annoys them so much."

"A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work."

"Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips."


Awesomely Random Pics: (I found them on Xingu's blog: Something To Think About)