BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Friends

You know, when a girl likes a guy, most of the time, if he doesn't like her back, she can be found crying "I can't live without him........ I can't be just friends............" etc. I'm like that sometimes, too. It's a natural thing. 

However, I've recently learned something really important: 
If you like a guy, and he finds out, and he's still as awesome towards you as ever, then he is definitely a friend worth keeping. 
Don't say that if you can't be his girlfriend, you can't be his anything. That's not true. If he still wants to be your friend, and if he still acts like a friend, well then....... be his friend, dang it! 
I just wanted to get that out there, because I like a guy who knows it, doesn't like me back, and I'm still pretty happy. He's an awesome guy, and I count myself lucky to be his friend. <3
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

6 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

he's ok, but u were crying??? u didn't tell me that. now i have ANOTHER reason to kick you a*% on monday. JEEZ!!! do u want to get urself killed???

CJ 512 said...

only a little bit. at home. where no one could see me. and no, i don't want to get myself killed, thank you.
but honestly, he's absolutely a guy worth crying for/over.

So You Had A Bad Day? said...

IVE HEARD ENUF ABOUT TO HIM TO CONCLUDE U R THE WORLDS BIGGEST DUMBASS FOR LIKING HIM ND CRYING OVER HIM

CJ 512 said...

you don't know anything about him! he's smart, funny, sweet, hot, and ABSOLUTELY worth EVERY TEAR.
crying over someone doesn't make me a dumbass, nikki. it just makes you INSENSITIVE BEYOND BELIEF.

Nudge all the way said...

truuuu, but i'm still pissed and saddened by ur choice and decisions/actions :'(

CJ 512 said...

don't be. they're my decisions, don't feel upset by them.