BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Upcoming Stuff (in and out of school)

Hi everybody! It's me (dur) 

I just wanted to post to let you people know about stuff that's coming up for me inside and out of school:
  1. I tried out for the cheerleading squad. Yeah, yeah, I know it's weird, seeing as I'm klutzy and uncoordinated, but I wanted to try out anyway. The results for who made it will be posted at my school on either Tuesday or Wednesday, but I know I didn't make it. Oh, wells.
  2. The Inauguration of President Elect Barack Obama is Tuesday!!!!!!! Yayness!!!!!!! The only thing is that my principal is prejudiced against 7th and 8th graders, so we have to watch the recording of it after it's over in the auditorium during Extended Day, which stinks since Debate is one of my favorite classes and I rank #3 in a class of about 30. Of course, the 6th, 9th and 10th graders get to watch it live. The jerks. 
  3. The New York State Standardized English Language Arts (ELA) test is this Wednesday and Thursday. The whole thing is pointless for me, but of course I'm taking it anyway. I hate that test with a passion. 
  4. I know I haven't posted Chapter 2 of my PJATO Fanfic yet, but I've been pretty busy. I'll try to get it up sometime this week.
And...... that's about it. One thing I've learned from this post? If you type with cold hands, you're going to make a lot of typos.
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ 

12 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

awwwwww, of course you LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEE debate (grins and does the eyebrow thing that annoys you so much)

CJ 512 said...

urgh. i despise you with a passion.

CJ 512 said...

it's not true, anyway.

Nudge all the way said...

what, you don't like debate, or that u don't despise me with passion?

CJ 512 said...

i DO despise you with a passion....... i LIKE debate...... what you're THINKING is not true!!!!!!!

Nudge all the way said...

uh-huh...rrriiiggghhhtt

CJ 512 said...

urgh. you irk me.

Nudge all the way said...

reallly??? cuz i didn't know that rme

Nudge all the way said...

jerk RME!

CJ 512 said...

i know i am RME!

Nudge all the way said...

not a compliment RME!!

CJ 512 said...

i take it as one RME!