BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Inspiring Sermon

I came back from church about an hour ago, and I decided to post a little about one of the priests in my parish. His name is Father Robert Keighron. Maybe it's weird that I'm posting about a priest, but whatever. He's only about 28 years old, but he preaches like a man with experience. He talks kind of fast, but it actually makes you want to listen even more. He speaks with confidence in himself and his faith. He just sounds so lively. Usually in mass I find myself looking at the clock time and time again, but then again, I haven't been going to the masses he serves for a bit.
His sermons...... they make me want to be a better christian. A better person. I wish there were more people like this in the world. People who encourage others to do better. *Sighs* Whether that sigh was out of admiration for Father Rob, or my wish for a better world, I'm still not sure. Take it how you will.
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

14 comments:

Nudge all the way said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CJ 512 said...

i'm sowwy, chanelly! please don't be mad! but obviously, i can't have a comment about who i like on the internet where anyone can see it!!!!
in answer to your question, none of them. as you know, priests can't marry, and besides, it's an age difference of 16, so that would be just... wrong.

Nudge all the way said...

yeah i noe, it's ok, i regretted posting it after i posted it...so i'm sorry and it's ok. btw, join a cult or something....OMG!!!! i can't believe i just said that. i am sorry. oh my gawd...ewww

Nudge all the way said...

btw, read my comment on chopsticks and competition. i want to keep this going

CJ 512 said...

it's ok. joining a cult won't mater anyway, they still can't marry.

Nudge all the way said...

truuu but what if he was passionately in love with you and you guys couldn't resist each other(scenario case)

CJ 512 said...

that's one disgusting scenario. again: me=12, him=28. and it wouldn't matter anyway. the thing about priests/nuns is that they give themselves up entirely to God. if they fall in love......... oh, well, i guess.

Nudge all the way said...

so ur ovr him???

CJ 512 said...

who, Father. Rob?????
i never liked him like that in the first place!!!!!!!!!!

Nudge all the way said...

oh....

CJ 512 said...

slowness.

Nudge all the way said...

if u just figured out that i'm slow then ur slow too

CJ 512 said...

we're both slow, how bout that????

Nudge all the way said...

agreed