BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prediction Coming True.............?

As you see from the title, there is a possibility that my prediction might be coming true!!!!!
For those of you who don't know/forgot, my prediction was that this year, the year of 2009, something different was going to happen. I think that prediction may be coming true!!!!!! So many things have happened already that I never would have guessed 1 year ago.

First, I'm sorta-kinda-maybe-possibly friends with someone I've hated for years.
Then, I tried out for cheerleading, which is something I never thought I'd do. I even made callbacks!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! Callbacks are tomorrow after school, so wish me luck, y'all!!!!
Also, I've made friends with someone over the internet *coughcough* *rae* *coughcough* True, I had started emailing her before the New Year, but still!!!! I've also made tons of more friends through her, which I think is really awesome.
I've made a lot of more friends at school, too.
I don't think the changes are over, though. I think this is just the begining.............
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ