BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soul Mates

Okay, so I've been having a lot of thoughts about love lately, and I thought that with Valentine's Day coming up, maybe I should post some:

First of all, are we all really made for someone/is someone really made for us, of is that all a bunch of garbage? I mean, people say that we're born with a perfect match, and we just have to find him, but is that really true? And if it is, are we born with a "perfect match", or do we develop one?
And, have you ever noticed how sometimes, you could meet someone, and not have any romantic feelings towards them whatsoever, and maybe even think they're a little annoying/weird/nerdy/gross/etc., but then all of a sudden you fall in love with them, and they turn out to be your soulmate? Well, if we're going with the whole "we're all made for someone else" concept, then was that guy we fell for our soulmate from the start, and it just took some time to realize it, or did the "perfect match" thing take a while to kick in?
Something else: in some comments in a previous post, Chanel asked me what would happen if a priest and nun fell in love. What would/could they do about it? In answer to your question, Chanel, I'm not exactly sure what would happen. I'm pretty sure that it's just tough luck, and there's nothing either of them can do about it. I mean, they've committed themselves to God, so there's really nothing you can do about that, is there?
Well, that's all for now, I guess. I'll post again if I come up with any more questions, or if any of these questions are answered. 
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

5 comments:

So You Had A Bad Day? said...

juss lettin u kno two things

1) IT IS ALL GARBAGE
2) on ur 1st blog u cnt read the writig uz the new layouts too dark

CJ 512 said...

i know but if you bothered to scroll down allllll the way to the bottom (which i know you didn't) you would've seen that i'm in the process of changing all of the posts to white so people can see it.

Cynical & Sweet said...

to SNo BuNNii 09, ur retarded, and that is NOT garbage. I believe all the way in true love and soul dmates, without them the world wouldnt go round. SO TO ALL OF YOU WHO AGREE WITH SNO BUNNII 09- TOO BAD!!!!!! I WANT TO SAY OTHER THINGS, BUT ITS IS A BLOG, AND SO I CANT...:(

Cynical & Sweet said...

o, i forgot. READ CJ READ LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!! LOL

So You Had A Bad Day? said...

i wouldnt believe in dat crap if my life depended on it. bryanna- I AINT RETARDED u cant judge someone on their beilfs,