BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Curacao

OKay, I better make this quick, since it's 8:42 at night and I'm kinda pressed for time right now.


First of all, happy Spring Break everyone!!!!! Yeah, I know it's Sunday, and I'm kinda late on that one, but whatever.

Second, Happy Easter Sunday to ya'll!!!!!! Today I woke up at 4:50 in the morning because Dad and I went to the Easter Sunday dawn Mass, which was at 6:00 am. O.o Did I mention the Mass was held outside of the church??? Yeah, I froze by butt out there... I was visibly shivering for the whole Mass. And I'll probably have to go again next year. -_- Thanks, Dad. Love ya, too. 

Thirdly, Nikki and I are going to Curacao tomorrow!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! Yayness to the 10th!!!!! We'll be there from Monday (tomorrow) and we'll get back Sunday morning. The only down sides are 1) I doubt I'll get on a computer at the resort (we're staying at Breezes Resort, BTW, for anyone that feels like Google-ing it) so I won't be in touch with my friends back home for a week, as I don't have a cell phone. Not to mention that I won't be able to email a certain someone for a week..... -_-
And 2) I have to get up at 5 am again tomorrow so we can all catch the 9:30 flight. (we have to be there two hours before the plane takes off, at 7:30 -_-)

Fourthly, I am now obsessed with the emoticon -_-. Can't you tell? I've used it..... *counts*.... four times in this post, including just now. xD I also now love the emote O.o Hooray for irregularly shaped eyes!!!! W00T W00T!

Fifthly, I'm addicted to the song Dirty Little Secret by the All-American Rejects. That song is awefantous! (a word I just made up on the spot. Let's hear it for made up words!!!) 

Yeah, that's it for now. Mom's calling me, so I guess it's time for me to go. 

I'll see ya'll when I get back from my fanfabsome (also made up on the spot) vacation. Goodnight!!!!! 

Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

1 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

heyz where is caca- whatever it is? i have never heard of that place until just now