BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

So Sorry

Hey, everyone. Just so ya'll know, I'm still alive here! Sorry to disappoint you, Chanel.
So yeah, Curacao was great, and Nikki and I had tons of fun. So much has happened that I haven't been able to post about, mostly because I haven't had much time to be online. At my school, we get bombed with tons of homework every night, and quizzes and tests at least once a week, PLUS projects. If you don't believe me, just ask Chanel, cuz she's in my class so she knows what I mean.

So yeah. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around and that I'm sorry for not posting for so long. I'll try to keep up as best as I can.

Oh, before I forget again. I made an account at fanfiction.net. The link is www.fanfiction.net/~daughterofday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you better be sorry. and yes, i agree, WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYyyyy too much hw and crap. (srry) and julia? whats the point of posting your fanfiction account, when you haven't updated since,................forever???

CJ 512 said...

cuz i'm working on my current MaxRide fic, plus a Hunger Games fic, PLUS a Harry Potter fic, so i'm gonna get SOMETHING up sometime soon!