BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Brain Hurts..........

Wow, so much has happened over the past 4 days.................. crazy. 

~First of all, I got a 90% on my Living Environment Regents!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayness!!!!!!!!!
~Second, my softball team won the championship!!!!!! Cuz we flippin' rock like that!!!!! ANd in celebration, this is for Chanelly:
Holy, Holy, Holy Cow!
Itsa Itsa Itsa Foul!
So Moooooooooove it Over! So Moooooooooove it Over!
Holy, Holy, Holy Sheep!
Hitit Hitit Hitit Deep!
So Baaaaaaaaaaaack it Up! So Baaaaaaaaaaaaack it Up!

Yeah, that's pretty much it for now, plus some other stuff I'm too tired to post/don't think is something that I should post on the Internet. 
Peace and Hufflemuffins
~CJ

1 comments:

Nudge all the way said...

LMFAO YAYAYYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!